We offer an in-depth understanding and expertise on legal and regulatory aspects of mergers and acquisitions. Over the years, we have understood that dealing with the regulatory aspects of the takeover codes of the SEBI requires a strong foothold in the legal comprehension and ability to make swift decisions, especially from the perspective of the acquirer or target, as the case may be. We are confident in the prowess of our teams’ experience in tackling such situations from handling numerous cases and comprehensively focused studies.
Our team is adept in undertaking all matters that arise in most assignments, which includes the structuring of the deal, while synchronizing the objectives of the parties. Over the years, we have realized that these issues play a pre-dominant part of negotiations where taxation plays a significant role in shaping the structure of the transaction.
Our Mergers and Acquisition practice includes:
- Study of options available to choose the best mode of acquisition
- Carrying out Due Diligence Audit
- Fixing of consideration
- Determination of Transaction Accounting Method and issues related to the same
- Drafting the necessary transaction documentation, such as the agreements on business acquisition, asset acquisition, share purchase and the Scheme of Merger or Demerger management of legal and regulatory compliances
- Valuation of enterprises, brands and businesses.
MERGERS, ACQUISITIONS AND TRANSACTION ADVISORY – KEY OFFERING
- Mergers & Amalgamations
- Acquisitions & Takeovers
- Demergers & Hive Offs
- Slump Sale & Asset Sale
- Deal Structuring, Negotiation & Joint Venture Advisory
- Group Reorganization, Succession Planning
- Cross-Border Transactions
- Sick Companies Revival