ISO is an independent international organisation that facilitates innovation and leads way to the development of trade. The objective of ISO is to advance the improvement of standardisation in technology. ISO has listed internationally recognised standards (e.g, 9001, 22000, 14000) to encourage worldwide exchange of goods. ISO registration or ISO certification improves the credibility of your business and helps you get more business. You might have seen ISO 9001 Quality mark on products from large companies. This can be attained through ISO certification.
Companies looking to obtain ISO certification, ISO registration or ISO certificates including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 50001, ISO TS 16949 etc. certification in India can contact Corporate Creatos LLP. Corporate Creatos LLP has a team of certified lead auditors and engineers who are having more than 7+ years experience in implementation of various ISO standards.
- ISO 9001-Quality management
- ISO 14001 – Environmental management
- ISO 20000-1 – Information technology management
- ISO 31000 – Risk management
- CE MARK – For certain products sold within European Economic Area
- ISO 10012-Measurement management systems
- OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health & safety management
- ISO 22000 – Standard for food safety
- ISO 4217 – Currency codes
- HACCP – Hazard analysis critical control point
- ISO 2768-1- General tolerances
- ISO 19011 – Guidelines for auditing management
- ISO 27001 – Information media security system
- ISO 50001 – Energy management