Income Tax Return Services
At StartupEase LLP, we take great pride in offering a host of services to make your life less “Taxing”. Our exclusive client services include.
- Expert Tax Preparation services– Get an expert to prepare & e-file your taxes.
- Free online Income Tax e-Filing service– e-file taxes yourself using our intuitive, secure and simple application for 100% FREE of cost.
- In person Tax e-Filing– Personalized face to face service from a dedicated tax expert.
- NRI Tax Filing – Our exclusive service for filing NRI Income Tax through an Expert Online Tax Preparation process.
- Tax Consultancy & Scrutiny – StartupEase LLP helps with scrutiny proceedings and offers the best tax advice.
- Other tax services– Along with post tax filing support we also offer other tax related services like PAN application, refund assistance etc.
Other Income Tax Services
Our array of services offered ensure that Taxes are made Easy. From convenient and expert tax filing solutions to post filing assistance such as scrutiny and year round tax consultation support, StartupEase LLP is the answer for all your tax needs. The full list of our services includes:
- Tax Filing – We majorly file taxes for individuals including non-residents and expatriates. This includes our Income Tax e-Filing Online (Free), Expert Tax Preparation services, In-person tax e-Filing. Each of these services have their unique benefits for tax payers considering their requirements.
- Tax Consultation – Already filed your return but still have pending tax questions? Visit or call our offices year round, we would be happy to assist you.
- Tax Scrutiny Assistance – We help hundreds of clients all year round when they receive a scrutiny notice from the Income Tax Department.
Other Services – we also offer a range of other services like PAN applications, refund assistance, business and service tax filing.
Documents needed to e-File taxes online
Important documents that one must have while e-Filing tax returns are as follows:
- Form 16 – Issued by the employer
- Form 16A – Issued by bank wherever applicable
- Form 26AS
- Home loan or HRA receipts
- Documents of investments for tax savings
- There are few more documents that will be applicable depending on the complexity of the return.
Check your Income Tax refund status
Once you have filed your taxes you may check your Income Tax refund status on the Income Tax portal by giving basic details like PAN and year to which the tax return relates.
All our services come with our nationally consistent Satisfaction and Accuracy Guarantees.